пʼятницю

Вчимо англійську вдома. 3d grade. Lesson 92. My Favourite Season

 

Practice:

1. Complete (Ex.1, p. 121 by Oksana Karpiuk's textbook).

often (x2), days, season, winter, autumn

 Autumn is a beautiful _______.

It _______ rains in _______ .

The _______ are short in winter.

It _______ snows in _______ .

 2. Make up a story about your favourite season

 

Spring is a beautiful season. The weather is warm and sunny in spring. It is often windy. It sometimes rains. The days are long. The sky is blue. The grass is green. There are a lot of flowers in spring. I can play games on the playground and ride a bike. Spring is my favourite season

 


Winter is a _______ season. The weather is _______ and _______ in winter. It is often _______. It sometimes _______. The days are _______. The sky is _______. Everything is _______. There are a lot of _______ in winter. I can _______and _______. Winter is my favourite season.

 

 

Summer is a _______ season. The weather is _______ and _______ in summer. It is often _______. It sometimes _______. The days are _______. The sky is _______. Everything is _______. There are a lot of _______ in summer. I can _______and _______. Summer is my favourite season.

 

 

Autumn is a _______ season. The weather is _______ and _______ in autumn. It is often _______. It sometimes _______. The days are _______. The sky is _______. Everything is _______. There are a lot of _______ in autumn. I can _______and _______. Autumn is my favourite season.


Немає коментарів :

Дописати коментар